A coccyx cushion is a type of seat cushion that is designed specifically to relieve and support the lower back and tailbone. These areas are especially important to consider when choosing an Everlasting Comfort Office Chair Seat Cushion Pillow for Back, Coccyx, & Tailbone Pain Relief Pad. This is because they can take a tremendous amount of pressure and strain without giving way. As such, these particular body parts require an additional level of comfort, relief, and support. Here are ten reasons to consider using one:
1. Increased Comfort – A coccyx cushion can provide increased comfort for those who are suffering from tailbone pain, sciatica, or other back problems. This is because the cushion helps to take the pressure off of this sensitive area, which in turn reduces pain.
2. Improved Posture – By using a coccyx cushion, you can improve your posture as it will help to keep your spine in alignment. This is important as poor posture can lead to a number of health problems over time.
3. Reduced Back Pain – As mentioned earlier, using a coccyx cushion can help to reduce back pain. This is because it takes the pressure off of the spine and allows you to sit in a more comfortable position.
4. Increased Longevity – While a coccyx cushion does not actively improve your health or extend your life, it can help to reduce pain and pressure which in turn helps you to live a healthier lifestyle.
5. Relief for Sciatic Pain – The sciatic nerve runs through your lower back and into each leg, providing feeling to the upper leg, hip, and back of the thigh, calf, and foot areas down to each toe. This nerve becomes irritated when pressure is placed on it over time due to injury or poor posture.
6. Improved Post-Surgery Sitters – If you have had a surgery that required you to stay seated for an extended period of time – or if your job requires you to be seated for long periods of time – using a coccyx cushion while sitting will provide additional comfort after surgery while keeping weight off of your sore areas while healing.
7. Decreased Pressure on Your Hips – When your hips are not properly aligned with the rest of your body, it can cause pain in that area. By using a coccyx cushion, you can help to improve the alignment of your hips and decrease any associated pain.
8. More Restful Sleep – Many people who experience back pain find that they have difficulty getting a good night’s sleep. However, by using a coccyx cushion, you can help to reduce this pain and get the rest you need to function during the day.
9. All-Day Comfort – Unlike other types of cushions or pillows which must be constantly readjusted, a coccyx cushion will provide all-day comfort as it is designed to support your tailbone specifically. This means that you can focus on your work or enjoy time with your family without being interrupted by discomfort.
10. Increased Productivity – While a coccyx cushion will not actually increase your productivity, it can help you to maintain proper posture and positioning which in turn increases comfort while decreasing back and leg pain.
Finally, using a coccyx cushion can help to prevent future injuries. If you suffer from tailbone pain, using an Everlasting Comfort can help to protect that area from further injury. Additionally, using a cushion can help improve your overall sitting posture, which can prevent other injuries from occurring.