Of course, we all strive to live a healthy lifestyle, with a balance of work and rest, we recharge our batteries on the fly. The human body is a masterful natural design at its best and in order to perform, a diet that contains the following is required.
- Vitamin D – We get Vitamin D from sunlight and this set of seco-steroids help the body absorb nutrients. People who live in far northern climates can suffer from a lack of Vitamin D and would have to take a daily supplement.
- Vitamin A – This vitamin keeps all the internal organs functioning correctly, known also as beta-carotene, A is important for the eyesight, the immune system and reproductive organs.
- Vitamin C – We all know that Vitamin C is a water-soluble compound that is found in many fruits and vegetables. Collagen production relies on Vitamin C and contains antioxidants that promote healthy tissue growth.
- Protein – Proteins are a range of amino acids, with more than 20 that interact in many ways. The best protein powders in Melbourne will ensure that you get all the protein you need for a healthy lifestyle. Protein is energy and if you are planning to start weight training, or indeed, any sport, you should be drinking daily protein shakes, which come in delicious flavours.
- Calcium – We are all taught as kids that milk contains calcium and that makes for strong bones and teeth. Calcium levels tend to drop as we age, so taking a supplement is recommended for those over 50.
- Magnesium – This important element helps control hundreds of biological processes and eating a balanced diet should ensure that your magnesium levels are fine. The muscles depend entirely on magnesium, while it also controls blood pressure; those over 50 should take a daily A-Z supplement, which contains everything you need.
- Potassium – A silvery-white metal, potassium is important for healthy bones and combats sodium, thus preventing heart disease. Found in many foods, potassium is also available as a supplement and the easiest way to order is via the web.
- Vitamin K – This is required to modify certain proteins, which are important for blood clotting. Some vitamins are fat soluble, and the body retains more than it should.
Health is a focus for us all and by taking a daily A-Z supplement, you can be sure that you are receiving all the essential elements that your body needs to remain healthy and strong. The Internet hosts a wealth of information about vitamins, minerals and nutrients, so you can educate yourself about the biological processes.
We should all have an annual health examination; a comprehensive readout of all the systems and organs. When you first register with a GP, he or she would recommend spending a couple of hours at a nearby hospital to undergo a thorough examination.
We should never take our good health & well-being for granted and by taking the right supplements, your health will always be good.